Validation Debug Technician(Lecroy,Agilent)
Validation Debug Technician ( Lecroy, Agilent)
San Jose, CA
Full Time Position
Understanding of PC Platform and mother board architecture
Able to understand different prototype platforms and hardware.
Platform Support: Deployment of Platforms to customers, performs system upgrades, debug related issues, provide technical support service.
Lab PC setup and maintenance with programmer software, automation software, networking software, etc.
Equipment Knowledge(Must) –
- LeCROY/Agilent/TEK, power supplies, clock gen, board, bench handle, temp forcer setup
- Setup of bench for PO, debug, next measurement item, reprioritization.
- Setup calibration, example TDR/S parameter measurement for cables, test fixtures, board trace, etc.
Equipment software / firmware maintenance / upgrade
- Sockets maintenance - contact pressure adjustment, monitor and replace of socket interposer according to schedule, contactor and board contact cleaning
- Bench handler maintenance – scheduled recalibration of bench handler
- Work with vendor on getting bench fixture, such as racks, custom switch casing, board mounts, etc.
- Low to medium sample size data collection, replenish bench handler with more devices
- Units(Silicon) collection, distribution, tracking and storage
- Manage cables, small components, test fixture.
Hardworking, pro-active and flexible.
Self-motivated and able to extrapolate the uses, limitations, and opportunities for new technologies.
Good verbal, written and organization skills.