Transformation Manager - Raleigh, NC
- You are seasoned, experienced change leader, holding a Bachelor's degree and has 8-10+ years’ experience in leading change management and/or organization effectiveness projects
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple, large projects and prioritize deliverables with high quality and on-time delivery
- Able to work effectively at all levels and functions of an organization, to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results through highly ambiguous, complex cross-functional and global teams. Flexible and resilient leader with the ability to gain consensus among others and manage sensitive situations
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively to accomplish assignments with minimal supervision, including strong capacity to partner, work horizontally and bring multiple resources together to accomplish shared goals
- Proven program/project management skills, including excellent verbal and written communications, facilitation, problem solving, analytical, and presentation abilities
- Strong business acumen, leadership and influencing skills
- Resourceful, independent thinker with a willingness to adopt creative approaches to solve business challenges while being a strong team player and collaborator
- Comfortable with ambiguity and ability to navigate organizations and people through large-scale change at a rapid pace.
- Ability to educate the business on the value of change management and build strategic partnerships and trusted advisor relationships at all levels of the organization
- Energetic, passion to learn and wants to have fun while driving one of the largest transformations at !
- Knowledge of Customer Experience (Formerly Services) business. Additional knowledge of Customer Success ideal
- MBA, Organizational Effectiveness/ Development, or Industrial/Organizational Psychology is a plus
- Prosci Change Management Certification desired