Hardware Lab Technician
Greetings from Macropace Technologies !!
We have a job opening with suits for you, please find below job description and let me know your if you are interested for this position. please share below details
- Understanding of PC architecture – motherboard and it’s components (PCIe, USB, USB-C, TBT, SATA, PCH, ICH, BIOS, UEFI, RAM, CPU, GPU)
- Good understanding of different power states of system and devices (ACPI – S-states, C-states, D-states)
- Good understanding and testing experience of various subsystems like Audio, Camera, Multimedia, communications (WiFi, BT, WiGig), sensors, etc.
- Should have manual testing experience.
- Understanding of Windows features like Cortana, Windows Hello.
- Hands on experience on test case management system to update test results.
- Good analytical skills
- Good knowledge of Windows OS
- Understanding of bug life cycle and any bug management tool like Jira, HSD, VSO, etc