Full Time Position
- You have 4+ years of experience in development and coding of complex IT systems and programs preferably with experience in biopharmaceutical environment.
- You demonstrate technical knowledge and hands on experience in design, coding, integration, deployment and maintenance of the code which is part of complex distributed and high workload platforms and systems including Embedded, IIoT, Analytics, Networks, Security and Cloud and operating systems topics.
- You are result-oriented person yet strong collaborator working well in multidiscipline, global team.
- You are proficient in English and have good communication skills.
- You know how to write high-quality & efficient code which follows general and more-specific coding guidelines.
- You know how to code frontend as well as backend parts of the systems.
- You have a hands-on experience in DevOps style automation, Continuous Integration and Agile techniques.
- You have hands-on experience in developing automation systems and embedded systems (e.g. SCADA systems).
- You are familiar with IoT platforms, concepts and related technologies.
- You are familiar with the virtualization and containers concept (Docker, Kubernetes). You understand microservices concept. You know how to write and integrate with APIs.
- You learn fast. You are good in understanding abstract concepts and you know how to translate them to the code.
You are proficient in English, have very good communication skills and solid abilities to teach others.