Carrier Certification Engineer
Role: Carrier Certification Engineer
Location: Mountain View, CA US
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, equivalent experience, or related field required.
• 5+ years of experience in carrier testing domain.
• Expertise in Carrier Requirements
• Expertise in advanced features (Examples: Vowifi/IMS, LAA, Carrier Aggregation)
• Strong Analytical & Communication skills.
• Experience in carrier compliance. Should have experience in preparing carrier related documents(Verizon TECC, T-Mobile HLFS, AT&T 13289 etc)
a) Review compliance document
b) Able to identify modem Vs. telephony requirements
c) Independently work with the team to fill compliance
• Expertise in Carrier Testing
a) Interpret the change list and recommend test scope
b) Work with 3rd party labs to execute test cases
c) Familiarity with Android device test configuration and tools (adb, QXDM, QPST)