Full Time Position
- Development experience in .Net Entity Core Framework and a background of databases like SQL
- Development and testing of SW tools using various programming languages/ technologies like C#/ HTML/.Net/ Angular 1
- Build/maintain strong relationships with SeCoE Enterprise Architect and peer development teams
- Ensure solutions accommodate IT, App Security (Info Sec), and Enterprise requirements/compliance expectations
- Applicant should have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering and/or Electrical Engineering with at least six years of related experience (or equivalent work experience).
- Strong Development experience in .Net Entity Core Framework
- 5 years of experience in product or tools development with experience developing and delivering products using agile methodologies.
- Excellent programming and technical skills with experience in C#, HTML, .Net with knowledge of the Angular 1 framework
- Knowledge of database like MS SQL
- Strong design, programming, and debugging experience with excellent problem solving skills and expertise in development processes such as unit testing, automated testing, static analysis, secure coding, and continuous integration with a commitment to product quality
- Ability to establish credibility and rapport with technical and non-technical team members alike
- Ability to work effectively within a team and across groups to drive identification and resolution of issues, drive features into the product, and deliver to committed deadlines
- Ability to prioritize and manage work to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Intel’s security development lifecycle, security technologies, and security assurance concepts is a plus