- Work closely with user community and development teams to create web and mobile experiences
- Collaborate with other members of the team on design ideas and actively critique and iterate to discover the best design solutions.
- Work with business and development teams to engaging user experiences by developing mock up, user flows, prototypes, wireframes and design prototypes
- Design and conduct usability tests to explore and validate design alternatives.
- Effectively communicate and discuss design alternatives and research results with stakeholders.
- Work closely with Product Owner and development teams to ensure that design specifications can be implemented, to track changes and to make design adjustments when necessary.
- Create and maintain appropriate UI and style guidelines.
- Plan, coordinate and conduct all necessary activities throughout the design requirements.
- Actively researching and staying abreast of interaction design and relevant technology trends.
- 5+ years of experience creating interfaces or applications with a team in a real-world setting.
- A strong portfolio illustrating your interaction design work, including design flows showcasing real-world/ client work
- Knowledgeable of UX best practices and modern user interfaces
- Strong, proven skill in creating wireframes and other common UX design artifacts. And a deeply collaborative and iterative approach to product UX, focused on ensuring a unified experience across products.
- Excellent skills across the Adobe design suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign at a minimum). Experience with designs concepts/tools/technologies like Sketch, Invision, concept development, Responsive Web design, Branding and Identity.
- Mock up UI development skills using HTML, CSS, SCSS, Java Script. Knowledge in Angular or React is a plus.
- Demonstrable knowledge of human factors, user/design research techniques, UCD or Design-based process (Agile development a plus), and how to create common interaction design deliverables.
- Experience developing and delivering successful, intuitive, and compelling designs.
- Ability to coordinate and track user stories, use cases, and design deliverables.
- Ability to quickly generate multiple UX/UI solutions for a given problem within technology constraints.
- Detail-oriented and highly developed organizational skills including the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Working knowledge and understanding of Micro services Architecture, Restful services, API consumption and development
- Familiarity with agile software development process is a big plus