Blueprism Support Chennai
Client: CMMI Level5 client.
Experience: 8+ Yrs
1 � 2 Years relevant experience supporting BP platform
Purpose of the Job - Responsible and accountable for providing RPA advanced technical support as per defined processes for the in-scope services. This is a team role, for Tier 3 incident management, providing technical support for Blue Prism platform and development related issues or minor change requests. Oversee the quality delivery of Blue Prism solutions in accordance with the agreed Blue Prism Delivery Methodology to achieve a consistent high standard of solution to Business Requirements Key Responsibility Areas
JOB ROLES AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: Technical/Functional:
- Act as the Blue Prism automation and platform SPOC towards business team and BP vendor for resolving any platform related issues
2. Manage and resolve blue prism automation / development related issues
3. Define BP monitoring best practices and implement the same with support from T1/T2/BOT controller teams
4. Define and implement reporting templates for platform and sprint performance
5. Conduct, coordinate with BP and participate in BP platform audits at agreed intervals
6. Evolve and implement continuous improvement methodologies working in tandem with the BOT controller teams for improving sprint performance
7. Investigate and diagnose BP incidents to restore a failed RPA Service as quickly as possible
8. Provide advanced technical support for investigation and diagnosis for resolving BP platform related incidents to ensure Service Level Agreements/Operational Level Agreements are complied
9. Escalate unresolved Incidents to BP for support
10. Provide guidance for documenting troubleshooting steps and service restoration details
11. Create and submit knowledge articles
12. Identify and work on problems with the problem management team
13. Work with database, infrastructure, application, platform and support partners (viz. Accenture, BP, HP etc.) for issue isolation and resolution as the case maybe
14. Mentor and coach the Tier 1, Tier 2 teams for quicker issue resolution
15. Liaise with IT leaders to ensure that the serviced, supported and secure technical environment scales in line with Business Demand
16. Own the Framework that underpins the rapid and repeatable delivery of process automation and ongoing scheduling, monitoring and evolution of the automated processes to increase and improve the business benefit.
17. Understand system and business change cycles to ensure automated processes are proactively amended to reflect changes
18. Distribute appropriate Management Information to the Business Customers in order that the business benefit and usage can be proactively tracked, monitored and refined.
19. Provide escalation point for the effective removal of blockers and escalation at all levels
20. Identify and manage risks and dependencies and effectively manage these across internal departments and Blue Prism as necessary
Good team player
Excellent communication skills and being able to work independently or in a team.
Should have Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Electronic stream