Pnp Validation Technician
Power & Performance Technician
Responsible for execution of Power and Performance validation testing.
Key responsibilities include executing test plans and completing validation to meet milestones, all to ensure thorough HW/SW validation.
Job candidate Requirements:
• System Validation experience
• Good verbal & written communication skills
• Able to work with limited supervision and meet all deliverables
• An understanding of modern PC architecture
• Experience in installing and configuring modern PC BIOS's and Windows* operating systems (for example Win7* and Win10*) with a variety of common peripherals (for example, memory, PCI cards and USB* devices, and multimedia software and/or hardware
• Experience- 2 to 4 years.