UI/UX Developer - Raleigh, NC
This is a creative role within our strong in-house Marketing team.
We are seeking a seasoned web developer with strong experience in front and back-end development.
Aesthetic, seamless and clean design are your backbone, simple and minimalistic concepts must be understood and part of your design process.
This role requires you to be savvy in translating customer needs and user expectations into interactive, easy to use applications.
You are a problem solver and take actions to ensure our web applications and marketing pieces are optimized for technology and providing the best user experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with graphic design and back-end engineering in order to create elegant, responsive and interactive interfaces with accurate product information and visualization.
- You are responsible for continuous visual improvements and changes to the website and company blog, such as semantic content and data oriented object.
- Responsible for e-mail campaigns, landing pages and all visual identity (catalog, web/print banners and all designs).
- We are strictly a MAC environment, must be able to work within this environment.
- We have a back-end developer that works on the functionality and interface between our inventory management system and our website. You will have to work closely with this individual to create a seamless and visually pleasing experience.
Required experience & qualifications:
- Advanced knowledge in PHP, My Sql, jQuery and CSS, a minimum of 3-5 years of experience.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of web layout composition known as UX/UI.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work, including security, session management and best development practices.
- Must have basic experience with Photoshop and Illustrator (Adobe Master suite).
- Able to function and interact positively and openly with peers and other departments.
- We are a major brand, the ideal candidate must demonstrate that he/she understands brand development and continuity with a brand.
- Must have a portfolio for review - we are looking for quality material that meets the artistic and minimalistic concepts that we convey through our Marketing efforts.