Linux Automation Developer
Linux Automation Engineer
- Need to have hands on experience with Linux.
- Need to have Experience on Validation.
- Should have Test Automation Framework
- Working experience on Boundary condition testing is good to have.
- Good understanding of Python with hands on experience C++/C & Python
- Experience with GIT source control is a plus.
- Good analytical skills Good knowledge of Windows OS Understanding of bug life cycle and bug management tools like Jira, HSD, VSO, etc. Hardworking, pro-active and flexible. Self-motivated and able to extrapolate the uses, limitations, and opportunities for new technologies. Good verbal, written and organization skills.