San Jose, CA
- Work closely with the design and development team to analyze the requirements and help with defining the test criteria.
- Work with the team to develop the automated functional and regression tests using clients testing framework.
- Actively participate in code reviews conducted by the developers and the test automation teams
- Evaluate existing testing methodologies and suggest new techniques that will help us deliver high-quality features faster.
- Improve, maintain, and execute automated functional, regression, testing codebase.
- Maintain a solid understanding of Test workflows, automation best practices, and agile
- Required Skills:-
- Experience with embedded system hardware/software test automation.
- Possess strong software programming and scripting background.
- Proficiency in Python and PowerShell scripting.
- Be comfortable working in a high pace, product development lab environment.
- Experience with networking technologies/protocols.