Security-Risk Management Specialist II
- Partner with key stakeholders to identify, assess, aggregate and document data protection and privacy risks and controls related to Engineering hardware and software development processes.
- Learn, understand and document current business processes, identify gaps, and propose solutions/security controls to effectively manage the risks.
- Review and recommend policy and process changes, with focus on maintaining effective controls, which are in support of compliance and audit activities.
- Partner with cross functional teams from Finance, Infosec & IT with a focus on problem solving and driving timelines for resolution.
- Applies intermediate knowledge to utilize or produce analytical material for discussions within the team and/or other functional areas to understand business objectives and influence solution strategies.
- Perform internal audits, if necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree in discipline such as risk management, business, engineering, or other quantitative discipline, Masters and/or MBA a plus.
- 8+ year experience in a fast paced, high technology environment with at least 2+ years of experience in Risk Management.
- Strong collaboration, influencing and facilitation skills. Proven ability to influence and lead outside of organization and across roles and functions.
- Demonstrated experience in use case and workflow design.
- Data Protection or Privacy Certification preferred.