ETL Architect, 8-12 Yrs, Hyderabad
Analyzes business requirements/processes and system integration points to determine appropriate technology solutions. Designs and documents applications based on system and user requirements.
- Prepares flow charts and systems diagrams to assist in problem analysis
- Responsible for preparing design documentation.
- ETL Design, tests and debugs software according to Dell’s standards, policies and procedures.
- Should have working knowledge on dimensional modeling.
- Analyzes business needs and creates software solutions.
- Evaluates and recommends software and hardware solutions to meet user needs.
- Interacts with business users and I/T to define current and future application requirements.
- Executes schedules, costs and documentation to ensure project comes to successful conclusion.
- Initiates corrective action to stay on project schedules.
- May assist in orienting, training, assigning and checking the work of lower level employees.
- Leads small to moderate budget projects.
Knowledge and Skills
- Possesses and applies a broad knowledge of application programming processes and procedures to the completion of complex assignments.
- Competent to analyze diverse and complex problems.
- Possesses and applies broad knowledge of principles of applications programming.
- Competent to work in most phases of applications programming.
- To lead small projects or starting to offer programming solutions at an advanced level.
- Knowledge includes advanced work on standard applications programs including coding, testing and debugging.
- Advanced ability to effectively troubleshoot program errors.
- Advanced understanding of how technology decisions relate to business needs.
- 9+ years of relevant IT experience in Data-Warehousing Technologies
- Should possess the below skillset experience –
- Good Knowledge of Abinitio
- Informatica 9 or above as an ETL Tool
- Teradata/Oracle/SQL Server as Warehouse Database
- Very strong in SQL / Macros
- Should know Basic ~ Medium UNIX Commands
- Exposure in scheduling tools like Control-M
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills is a must have
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Must be experienced in diverse industry and tools and data warehousing technologies.
- Bachelor of Engineering or Master of Computer Applications
- Teradata Certification
- Experience in working in Agile (SCRUM) Methodology