Software Development Engineer
- Development and testing of SW tools using various programming languages/ technologies like C#/ HTML/ .Net/ Angular 1
- Build/maintain strong relationships with SeCoE Enterprise Architect and peer development teams.
- Ensure solutions accommodate IT, App Security (Info Sec), and Enterprise requirements/compliance expectations.
- Applicant should have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering and/or Electrical Engineering with at least six years of related experience (or equivalent work experience).
- 5 years of experience in product or tools development with experience developing and delivering products using agile methodologies.
- Excellent programming and technical skills with experience in C#, HTML, .Net with knowledge of the Angular 1 framework.
- Knowledge of database like MS SQL.
- Strong design, programming, and debugging experience with excellent problem solving skills and expertise in development processes such as unit testing, automated testing, static analysis, secure coding, and continuous integration with a commitment to product quality.
- Ability to establish credibility and rapport with technical and non-technical team members alike.
- Ability to work effectively within a team and across groups to drive identification and resolution of issues, drive features into the product, and deliver to committed deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize and manage work to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment.