Full Time Position
- Identifying and define new innovative product concepts and SSD architectures
- Maintaining strong technical engineering relationships with ASIC system architects and key technologists to identify and define new innovative memory products
- Working with Micron technologists, design engineers, and engineering teams to ensure successful implementation and feasibility demonstration of new product concepts
- Developing new product/Firmware architecture specifications
- Identifying key industry technical trends and competitive landscapes; Stay abreast of new advanced technology and architecture trends in the market
- Modeling and analysis of Performance, Power and host driven workloads.
- Generating Firmware Architecture specifications.
Successful candidates for this position will have:
- A Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Engineering, Electrical/Electronics/Computer and 8+ years in design, product, test, system engineering experience
Systems experience, including:
- Experience in SSD and or HDD architecture, Design or analysis and/or troubleshooting Operating systems: Linux, Windows, VMware Device drivers & Firmware Storage devices
- Working knowledge of SATA, SAS or PCIe interfaces
Technical Skills, including:
- Detailed knowledge of NAND Flash, Solid State drives
- Storage protocols: SATA/ATA, and NVMe
- NAND interfaces: ONFI, toggle, etc NAND Management: error detection and correction
- Storage Systems : RAID systems, Blades and Workstations
- Demonstrated problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Highly organized, self-motivated, and disciplined abilities
- Ability to work with other engineers across multiple disciplines, as well as customers of various positions