Associate Validation Engineer - Execution & Debug
Associate Validation Engineer – Execution & Debug
- Understand the PC client platform features and the test cases to validate them
- Execution of test cases and provide the test results
- Triage, file and follow through defects till closure
- Debug the issues assigned to identify root cause.
- Prepare test systems by assembling the required hardware, flashing FW and installing OS
- Work closely with Customer team in achieving the deliverables
- Publish daily and weekly status reports
- Bachelor degree in electrical/ computer engineering.
- Knowledge of Intel PC architecture.
- Knowledge of various subsystems and interfaces in a PC Client system
- Ability to understand platform features and execute the test cases
- Good analytical skiils to understand and articulate the issues observed during the validation
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to work with different teams
Good to have Skills:
- Knowledge of using Windows debug tools like WinDbg
- Programming skills in Python