Application Integration Engineer - Hillsboro, OR
Application Integration Engineer
- Should be responsible to Maintain, implement, upgrade and supports existing applications/ workloads (benchmarks) that are used by our client.
- Should be able to use, & modify (Build & compile) the Open Source test concepts by adding the parameters desired by client.
- Should be able to analyze & debug the Application crash reports.
- Good knowledge on Windows & Linux Operating system concepts.
- Work closely with other product and engineering teams to describe and validate expected software behavior and performance
- Provide Setup Related Assistance by, unit testing of setup on different environment, debug and fix issues faced by team in installation
- Ability to multi-task and work under strict deadlines
- Eligible candidate should have 7 to 10 years of experience as an Application Engineer.
- Experience in managing the applications and modifying the apps for various Linux based distributions and packaging
- Experience with make and cmake
- Experience with Linux , Windows, shell-scripting, Git and Gerrit
- Good knowledge with Python.
- Experience with software development and testing, and familiarity with Test-Driven and Behavior-Driven Development (TDD/BDD), Continuous Integration, and Continuous Deployment
- Familiar with virtual machines such as VMWare and VirtualBox.
- Experience in build and compiling of applications in windows and Linux environment
- Expert knowledge SW Environment module system used to maintain several 3rd party and opensource tools in the build environment. Working Knowledge with Gmake, compilers, linker GCC, ARMCC etc. or any other cross compiler
- Good knowledge on Linux system level.
- Experience in the creation and customization of applications to be deployed across an enterprise
- Enthusiasm and self-motivation with a strong work ethic