Dry Ridge, KY, United States
Install , Configure, Administer physical servers, Network devices, Shop floor equipment’s
- Manage Server Operating systems, Patching, file servers, Backup, UPS etc
- Document the new Windows server settings that have been applied to the network
- Acknowledge and work to resolve incoming tickets, either face-to-face or via remote tools
- Communicate quickly and effectively with users in multiple (global) locations
- Assist in resolving complex technical issues within the IT environment
- Workstation/Laptop imaging, configuration and deployment
- Deploy, manage, and ensure security of mobile devices
- VoIP phone support and troubleshooting
- Network circuit troubleshooting. Router/Switch installation
- Diagnose and solve local network issues, Wireless issues, network printing problems
- Support for handheld devices, Label printers, Applications, TV displays etc
- Active Directory administration including managing domain users and privileges, and updating network shares and related permissions
- Maintain current knowledge levels on existing products and/or acquire knowledge on merging technology and products
- Maintain up to date enterprise Anti-Virus Applications and Encryption software
- Design and maintain software distribution using automation for published and advertised applications
- Support Senior Systems Administrators and other IT staff in maintaining, administering, and enhancing network infrastructure.
- Working knowledge of Windows 7,10, Windows Servers and MS Office applications is required.
- Basic knowledge of Office 365 Administration
- Basic knowledge of SharePoint administration
- A basic understanding of TCP/IP networking is required.
- MCSE certified and/or systems administration experience with Windows 2003, 2008, and 2012 is a plus
Travel – Yes, required. Shuttling between plants 1-3 days a week if not more. Travel will be reimbursed, where applicable on actuals.