Infrastructure Analyst, 3-6yrs, Chennai
Client: CMMi Level 5 Client
Role: Infrastructure Analyst
Experience: 3-6 Yrs
Notice period: only Immediate joiners
- The position exists to trouble shoot the day-to-day issues of perimeter incidents. 2.
- Need to co-ordinate with vendors for joint trouble shooting and executing new requests from Business.
- Support the maintenance and deployment of improvements to the firewall management systems.
- Perform ticket queue monitoring, resolution and prioritization, maintain diagrams and documentation as appropriate and support firewall rule set reviews, auditing and maintenance activities.
- Be on call and available to work off hours and weekends.
- Provide support of secured environment by validating firewall policy and rule changes.
- Administrate firewall zone by documented security parameters for each application supported.
- Work closely with customers and other systems technical staff and vendors in problem solving situations.
- Be client facing and present issues and projects to our clients and service leads.
- Perform systems analysis, monitoring and debugging.
Skillset: Cisco ASA Firewall,Cisco FWSM Firewall,Cisco IPS,Bluecoat Proxy,Checkpoint VSX and Provider-1,SG, Cisco ASA Firewall, Cisco FWSM Firewall, Cisco IPS Checkpoint VSX and Provider-1, Bluecoat Proxy, SG Linux OS. Any graduate with Firewall administration certifications(Mandatory).