FPGA Engineer - Milpitas, CA
Full Time Position
- Experienced FPGA engineer with hands-on knowledge and experiences with Synopsys HAPs, implementation of SOC in the HAPS FPGA , including high speed interfaces like DDR and PCIe
- Experience with ARC based SOC is advantage
- Demonstrated problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Highly organized, self-motivated, and disciplined abilities
- Ability to work with other engineers across multiple disciplines, as well as customers of various positions
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills and pronounced attention to details.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills