FPGA Engineer - Milpitas
Full Time Position
- Experienced FPGA engineer with hands-on knowledge and experiences with Synopsys HAPs, implementation of SOC in the HAPS FPGA , including high speed interfaces like DDR and PCIe
- Experience with ARC based SOC is advantage
- Demonstrated problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Highly organized, self-motivated, and disciplined abilities
- Ability to work with other engineers across multiple disciplines, as well as customers of various positions
- Working knowledge of ARC/ARM Microprocessors
- Knowledge of the Agile software development process life cycle.
- Strong knowledge of structured firmware development process and lifecycle.
- Strong skills in communicating complex technical ideas/concepts.