SFDC Developer - Sunnyvale, CA
Primary duties include:
- Work with IT Business Analysts and business stakeholders in understanding business requirements/needs.
- Translate business requirements/needs into technical specifications.
- Design and implement Salesforce.com based cloud application solutions to internal business teams.
- Act as technical developer within CRM and project Integrations.
- Participate in requirements validation and feasibility analysis with respect to CRM
- Produce high quality, modular, reusable code that incorporates coding best practices
- Develop/Understand the SOA design using WS-Security, SOAP/HTTP, WSDL, XML/XSD (Schemas), JSON or other technologies.
- Create high level and detail design specification that will enable, help troubleshooting day to day build activities
- Accurately report issues and status to project management.
- Drive Continuous Improvement Activities
- Participate in various phases of testing (unit testing, integration testing, performance testing).
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Possess excellent communication skills to interface with various stakeholders from business users to technical staff.
- Lightning development experience is must.
- 5-8 years of experience in Salesforce development (Declarative, Apex Coding, and Visual Force) with at least 2 full lifecycle SalesForce.com implementations.
- At least 5 years of experience in Salesforce development and implementations Skills with good command on Apex, Visual force, controllers, triggers, batch processes, APIs and web services.
- At least 5 years of experience in implementing CRM solutions with a minimum of 2 years Salesforce Force.com platform/Sales Cloud/Service Cloud implementations
- Good understanding of life cycle of development including Salesforce Deployment/Packaging effectively using Metadata API, Change Set and Ant.
- Best practices understanding on Coding Standards, Deployment, Apex, VF, Salesforce Integration, Security implementations
- Experience on Force.com Integration Technologies (Web Services, 3rd Party tool like TIBCO) to Integrate with On-Premise systems like ERP, OMS and Java Based Systems.
- Complete understanding of governor limits.
- Experience implementing SOAP / REST based web services.
- Develop Web Services classes on Force.com platform and WSDL Generation
- Experience writing Apex Classes, Visual Force Pages, Apex Triggers, Controllers, and JQuery’s to implement complex business requirements
- Experience writing with SOSL and SOQL, Workflows.
- Hands on experience with Tools like Data Loader, Eclipse, Soap UI, APEX Explorer, Ant Scripts, AJAX tool kit
- Migration of all the Customizations including Custom Configurations, packages, and other objects from Sandbox to Production environment
- Customizations of Reports, Dashboards, Workflows, Approval Processes
- Certified Salesforce Advanced Administrator.
- Salesforce configuration activities like workflow rules, setting up profiles, permissions sets, sharing rules, approval process, process builder.
- Experience with custom reporting, modifying pages, views and dashboards.
- Platform Dev1/2 or DEV 501 Certification
- SOAP implementation of the APIs both Enterprise and Partner WSDL
- Single Sign On
- Java experience is an added plus.
- Strong understanding of Agile practices – Scrum/Kanban and SDLC.
- Experience with Jenkins or similar continuous integration tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or related field required.