Graphics validation Engineer / Software Validation Engineer
Greetings from Macropace Technologies !!
We have a job opening with suits for you, please find below job description and let me know your if you are interested for this position, please share below details
Software Validation Engineer
Work with a small team to test and validate a DRM in a Trusted Execution Environment, complete with external server interactions on Windows. Verify functionality, and probe interfaces. Verify a protected video playback capability, identifying defects in the security and software solution. Debug, troubleshooting and documenting defects in the solution. Develop test cases to validate the software solution is meeting requirements. Provide feedback to help enhance the software solution, and add automation to help validate the software solution over time.
- 5+ years of experience with validation of secure video playback technology including parsing, decoding and rendering.
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills.
- A good understanding validation of SGX based applications.
- Understand the relationships between attestation, licensing and client application untrusted and trusted environments.
- Organized, committed team player, excellent communicator, and a willingness to learn.
- Minimum BS in Computer Science/Engineering and have at least five years of industry experience developing software applications.
- Self-motivated and able to extrapolate the uses, limitations, and opportunities for new technologies.
- Customer/Results orientation, discipline, and proven ability to establish and maintain cross-organizational relationships.
- Good verbal, written and organization skills.