System Level Debug Engineer
System Level Debug EngineerHillsboro, OR
Full Time Position
Should be able to understand the OS internals
Quick Debugging skills of test execution errors and completely responsible for resolving the issues independently.
Able to debug issues in windows and Linux environment related to Application, OS kernel, driver, bios etc..
Able to root cause the test issues found and fix the issues
Should be able to work independently in resolving and debugging the issues found during the testing phase
Should be familiar with debugging process, tools and able to present debug meetings in large groups.
- Eligible candidate should have 5 to 7 years of experience in debugging
- Understanding of system architecture.
- Experience of debugging the application issues, Kernel issues in windows and Linux environment
- Strong low level debugging skills that enable the root causing of issues at the Firmware and hardware level and knowledge of Operating System OS internals -Solid understanding of Intel Architecture, Operating System, Driver, BIOS fundamentals, and FW fundamentals
- Deep knowledge in Windows application debugging
- Working knowledge of other languages like Python